Not a DMEC member? Now is your chance to get a taste of what DMEC membership has to offer! For just $99, purchase our 2020 Best of Membership Package and access resources that offer answers and strategies you need to tackle your most complex absence management challenges. DMEC membership offers a wide variety of resources ranging from our flagship publication, @Work magazine, to survey results, sample forms, and templates, to weekly emails with timely compliance information.
- Statutory Paid Leaves – What You Need to Know for 2021 Webinar (November 2020): DMEC provides over 35 webinars each year — all free for members. Individuals can access live events for the opportunity to engage with presenters, or on-demand at their own convenience. This webinar explores tools and tactics to stay on top of your compliance obligations in the coming year and provides information regarding statutory paid leave program changes for 2021.
- 2020 May @Work Magazine Issue: DMEC members receive six issues each year of our flagship publication, which features timely industry news, case studies, and topical information. The May 2020 issue offers strategies to help employers improve workplace mental health and address the mental health challenges during this unprecedented time.
- 2019 Leave Management Survey Executive Summary: This annual survey and white paper highlights trends and employer perspectives on regulatory leaves (e.g., FMLA, ADA), non-regulatory leaves (e.g., short- and long-term disability, vacation, personal leave), and state paid leave programs. Members have access to the full white paper each year, in addition to a summary document. Explore how other employers approach workforce issues and best practices you can deploy in your organization.
- Beyond Leave – Creative Approaches to Support Employee Caregivers Webinar & Family Caregiving Pulse Survey Results (July 2020): This webinar explores practical solutions for multiple caregiving scenarios, shares best practices to ensure employees are aware of the support available to them, and highlights key findings from the 2020 DMEC Family Caregiving Pulse Survey. The survey results help you to dive deep into ideas and solutions you can apply in your organization.
- FAQ Friday Email: This series of emails is sent on Fridays to DMEC members and covers a range of topics including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), technology integration, teturn to work (RTW)/stay at work (SAW), and state and local updates. This FMLA-focused email covers a common challenge for employers: social media and potential evidence of leave abuse.
- Sample ADA/ADAAA Overview & Checklist: This is just one of over 50 sample templates and forms that DMEC offers its members! Use this sample checklist to review what internal processes and programs are in place to address various ADA/ADAAA requirements and issues.